Roles and Responsibilities:
• Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails.
• As a team there should be a complete collaboration and communication with the rest of the team members is expected at all times.
•Selling specific products and services to consumers, process orders in person and over the
• Acknowledge to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale.
• Acting as a point of contact between a company and its existing potential customers.
• Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales and gathering market / customer information.
• Gathering market and customer information and negotiating on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers.
• Preparing Tenders / Quotations required within the frame work of management directions.
• Checking the quantities of goods on display and in stock and liaising with suppliers to check the progress of existing orders if required.
• Recording sales order information and sending copies to the sales supervisor..
• Co ordinate with managers to get the best price in order to communicate the selling price to customer.
• Should maintain and update a share folder in database for future references of catalogs, brochures and any previous quotes.
• Gaining a clear understanding of customers businesses and requirements and making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations.
• Continuous follow up on mails and quotations is a must.
• Attending team meeting and sharing best practice with colleagues.
•Conduct demonstrate products and show consumers how to maximize their features.
•Conduct outbound lead follow – up calls to potential and exiting customers via telephone and
email to qualify leads and to sell products and services.
•Managing Director and sales supervisor has to be copied in all mail correspondence.
Alasayel alasayel (Recutiter) is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Sales indoor in the field of Sales in one of their office located in Dubai – United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have graduate qualification and atleast 2 years of experience. The position require telephone, calls, team, collaboration, communication, rest, process, phone, customer, requirements, make, acting, company, closing, sales, market, specifications, management, checking, stock, liaising, check, progress, sales order, sales supervisor mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.