No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
The primary focus of the role will be to achieve or exceed the sales/profits targets set by the company for the products handled. At the same time, ensure customer satisfaction by providing after sales service of minor nature as it will be convenient to customers. The role will be based in Doha, Qatar and report to the Sales Coordinator.
- Attend to customers to offer company products (watches) on ability to explain the benefits along with the product features and on the given prices with a view to achieve a good sales performance.
- Maintain and upkeep the showroom with an attractive display of watches to motivate potential customers.
- Maintain daily sales, service and stock registers, updating them day to day.
- Arrange procurement of watches from main stock when required for the sales.
- Maintain custody of showroom sale proceeds and handling over same to the visiting banking officer.
- Define organizational policy and other factors that have a critical impact on the job
- This front line staff acts as consumers main contact with our organization and their interaction will leave a long lasting impression about the company and our products too. As after sales service is also involved in the work giving an opportunity to have a good customer base who will be pleased to come again for repeat purchase or after sales needs.
- A close liaison should be maintained between Senior Technician, merchandising team, supply chain and with their sales in charge to have a right synergy in the retail location.
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
- Degree education preferred but not essential
- Customer service skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Must have good command of the English language and Arabic is preferable
- Familiarity with computer use
- Passion for retail industry
- Flexibility and punctuality
- Self-motivated, reliable and confident
- Identify customer needs
- Pleasing personality
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
To apply for this job please visit qa.indeed.com.