Job description / Role
Responsible for delivering agreed sales targets in line with sales/business plans.
• Identify the development potential in accounts by studying current and previous business.
• Meet with key customer personnel; identify and evaluate additional needs; analyze opportunities.
• Initiate sales process by building relationships; qualifying potential; scheduling appointments.
• Develop sales by making initial presentation; explaining product and service enhancements and additions; introducing new products and services.
• Contribute information to sales strategies by evaluating current customer requirements; identifying needs to be filled; monitoring competitive products; analyzing and relaying customer reactions.
• Enhance department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• Locate or propose potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
• Close new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating hires; integrating hire requirements with business operations.
• Protect organizational value by keeping selected company information confidential.
• Service existing accounts, obtain orders, establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other opportunities.
• Experience in the Oil & Gas industry, especially in EPC/ADNOC is a must.
• Having good clientele network within ADNOC would be given preference.
• Customer service skills and strong business acumen
• Sales and negotiation skills
• Interpersonal and communication skills