We are hiring for Sales Executives as full-time permanent opportunity working on our Dennis brand, BuyaCar.
- Permanent Sales Executive opportunity to work with BuyaCar
- London and Home Based, as required
- Full-Time position
BuyaCar is an online marketplace that sources deals for new, nearly new and used cars in the UK. We were one of the first companies in the UK to offer new cars for sale online and currently enable consumers to buy a car, pay for it and then have the car, be it new or used, delivered directly to their door.
Having delivered more than 16,000 cars worth around £200m, BuyaCar continues to develop new and innovative ways of improving our hassle-free online service, backed by our five-star customer support team – as rated by Trustpilot.
We have seen rapid growth in recent years and we’re expanding our sales team to meet this demand. This role is focused on converting leads into sales – there will be no cold-calling, and you’ll be talking to customers that are genuinely interested in buying a car.
- Contacting customers who have filled or part filled in a finance application or saved a car on our website
- Progressing the sale by explaining the finance packages we offer as well as additional value-add services the customer may benefit from
- Dealing with any incoming calls relating to sales and orders that are in progress
- Helping the customer understand the whole Buyacar process and making sure that they have got a very accurate picture of our service and how we deliver the car to them
- You will work in small ‘pod’ teams with other like minded sales people and work together to ensure that there is full cover during the day, early evenings and weekends so that customers can always contact someone within your pod
We’re looking for enthusiastic sales executives who understand the importance of fantastic customer service and want to go above and beyond to make our customers happy.
- A proven sales track record – ideally in a telesales environment dealing with regulated products
- The ability to quickly build great customer rapport
- Knowledge and experience in offering customers financial packages, which are sometimes complex
- You are motivated to achieve any set KPIs and exceed your monthly targets
- That you are good at thinking on your feet and problem solving when needed
- You thrive in a busy fast paced environment which may involve remote working
- An interest or knowledge of the automotive or financial industry (helpful but not essential)
- Familiarity with using a CRM – we use Salesforce (helpful but not essential)
At Dennis, we are dedicated to creating brands that people want to work with, and a culture that people want to work in. We’re unique, and so are you.
- We’re award winning. You will be working across award-winning brands and in award-winning teams and joining a culture where innovation and success are encouraged.
- Our Commitment. We’re very proud to support The Heart of England Forest; an exciting and ambitious charity aiming to plant and preserve the largest native broadleaf forest in England. Founded by our late chairman, Felix Dennis, every employee gets the chance to plant a tree in their name so you can feel part of their vision.
- We’re always thinking of you. You’ll have access to plenty of great benefits such as 28 days holiday, a contributory pension scheme and discounted gym membership.
- We recognise hard work. Have you always dreamed of taking time out of work to travel the world? You’ll be given the opportunity to take a 6 week paid sabbatical after five years service. And if you’re lucky enough to win our Employee of the Year Award you’ll be sent on a holiday of a lifetime to a destination that certainly has the ‘wow’ factor.
Being Brilliantly different is part of our DNA, our success is built upon it. What makes you unique is what makes us unique and we’re proud to foster and promote an environment of inclusivity and a celebration of individuality. Dennis does not discriminate. We recruit purely based on your skills, talent and your potential. If you feel you are right for this permanent Sales Executive job, we’d very much like to hear from you!
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.
Popular Job Searches
- Accountant Jobs in Dubai
- Driver Jobs in Dubai
- Part Time Jobs in Dubai
- Walk in Interviews in Dubai
- Receptionist Jobs in Dubai
- Cunstomer Service Jobs in Dubai
- Online Jobs in Dubai
- Logistics Jobs in Dubai
- Data Entry Jobs in Dubai
- Sales Jobs in Dubai
- Fresher Jobs in Dubai
- Hotel Jobs in Dubai
- IT Jobs in Dubai
- Teaching Jobs in Dubai
- Store Keeper Jobs in Dubai
- Banking Jobs in Dubai
- Graphic Designer Jobs in Dubai
- Electrical Engineer Jobs in Dubai
- Computer Operator Jobs in Dubai