Company Description

The Key Account Manager’s primary responsibilities include prospecting, qualifying, selling and closing new business to existing and net new customers with high potential.  The Key Account Manager brings a Point of View to the Customer engagement; uses all resources to solve customer problems with appropriate IFS products and Services. The Key Account Manager has accountability for increasing revenue of all IFS products/solutions through Software License, Cloud Subscription Revenue and Customer Engagement and retention activities.

The Key Account Executive Aerospace & Defense will have a direct sales target. 80% of the individual’s focus. The remaining 20% of the focus and select key accounts can be targeted.


Job Description

• Prepare, update and own the Go To Market Strategy for Manufacturing OR Asset Intensive companies OR BOTH
• Prepare, own and maintain Territory Plan for Manufacturing OR Asset Intensive Industries or both.
• Prepare Account Plan for key accounts
• Prepare Deal Action Cards for Key Accounts
• Own the end to end sales process from Customer connect, understating the customer needs, customer buying process to owning the RFI/RFP process, working in a matrix organization to get the demo, proposal and pricing to the end customer.
• 100% Sales Account Executive responsibility is owning the annual sales targets and delivering as per quarterly budget
• Liaison with Sales leadership  and Global to build a strong internal network and collaboration
• Execute the Go to Market strategy.
• Manage the sales cadence in country to ensure accurate forecasting


• Proven direct sales in ERP Software
• Experience of ERP sales in Singapore
• Experience in working with Cross Functional team
• Strong English Language skills
• Independent and self-driven
• Experience in selling to Customers with turnover of $500 M and above
• Should have developed Pipeline & achieved sales target of at least 500 K USD

• Experience in one of our five core industries (Aerospace & Defense, Energy, Utilities       &Resources, Engineering, Construction & Infrastructure, Manufacturing, Service)

• Graduate in any discipline of an MBA with Sales specialisation
• Experience in ERP sales

• ERP Sales for Asset Intensive Industry OR ERP Sales for Manufacturing OR BOTH


Additional Information

• A team player and strong collaborator
• Great communicator
• Calm under pressure, problem solver
• Practical hands-on approach


To apply for this job please visit

Leave a comment
scroll to top