Al Futtaim Group
Sales Executive | AL Futtaim Automotive
Overview of the role:
To achieve sales targets with retained gross margins on units (new and Trade Promotion Optimization) and maximize the uptake of Finance and Insurance (F&I) products, trade-ins, and accessory sales while maintaining expected standards on CSV (Comma separated values) and NPS (Net Promoter Scores) throughout the customer journey.
What you will do:
- Achieve monthly unit sale targets by taking the customer on a structured “one offer” journey
- Maximize retained gross margins on unit sales to maintain branch profitability
- Achieve monthly Finance and Insurance product sales targets
- Promote effective referrals to Showroom Managers to ensure 100% second facing for enhancing revenue and Net Promoter Score/CSV opportunities
- Achieve the set Trade-ins and Dealer Installed Options (DIO) Accessories sales targets
- Manage leads to increase sales revenue (Tel/Web/Walk-in enquiries conversion to be at 25%).
- Ensure capture of customer data in Fastrack (test drive, Emirates ID, email address, etc.) to enable efficiency and accuracy in the FT Dashboard for adequate referencing and follow-up.
- Achieve personal and professional growth by attending and actively engaging in daily, weekly and monthly sales meetings.
- Mandatory and recommended trainings to stay up to date with systems and product knowledge
- Staying up to date with current brand campaigns and competitor campaign activities
- Enhancing financial knowledge on available customer buying options
Required Skills to be successful:1.- Customer management2.- Strong analytical and communication skills 3.- Timely Resolution 4.- Proficient in Microsoft Office What equips you for the role:Bachelor’s DegreeProficient in English and Arabic Valid UAE driver’s license3- 4 years automotive experience in the UAE
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.