Alumil Middle East
Job description / Role
Objectives: The role is responsible for generating leads, advancing the sales process, closing new business and achieving/assisting in the achievement of opportunity-based sales quotas. The job holder will also actively participate in the planning and execution of company marketing activities providing vital input based on his/her interactions with prospects.
Main responsibilities: • Target new opportunities in line with company’s project priorities. (developer, consultant, main contractor, aluminium sub-contractor)
• Conduct company, product & project reference presentations to the targeted consultants & developers’ network
• Marketing & promoting company products & its authorized network of fabricators & consultants.
• Network effectively through all opportunity stakeholders, as per company policy & guidelines
• Identifying, approaching, selling to and following up with all stakeholders on target projects from design stage, throughout tender stage and up to order finalization
• Identify decision makers of assigned network – owner, top management, key employees and key engineers.
• Establish a good working & personal relationship and communication to potential sales network
• Actively support the expansion of sales network across the geographic target areas.
• Achieve agreed upon sales activity & sales targets within schedule
Reporting to: Commercial Manager