Paper Chase International
Job description / Role
We are currently looking for a highly competitive and trustworthy Sales Executive to help us build and scale up our business activities.
Sales Executive job responsibilities majorly include discovering and tracking new sales prospects, negotiating deals and ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction. If you have excellent communication skills, do not shy away from reaching out to potential customers and know the art of effectively demonstrating services and products through email and phone.
In short, you will help us meet and surpass business expectations and contribute to our company’s rapid and sustainable growth.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• To research different sales options and analyzing them
• To build the company’s source list by expanding contacts and further forging relationships with the prospects
• To recommend solutions to any difficulties faced by the clients
• To provide proper information, guidance, and support to the clients, therefore, enhancing relationships with the clients
• To recommend new opportunities and improvements for maximizing profits
• To closely study the current market trends for a product and identify enhancements
• To analyze the competition brand closely
• To be able to work with a team and achieve the desired results