Job description / Role
• Analyse the China and SE Asia market’s potential, supply management with sales plan and sales status reports on a regular basis
• Create and implement a strategy for business development in China & SE Asia
• Report to management on the status and progress of China Desk on a regular basis.
• Increase the level of sales and close new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
• Locate or propose potential business deals by contacting potential partners, discovering and exploring opportunities.
• Effectively communicate with clients via telephone, face-to-face and written communication to gain commitment to purchase the company’s services.
• Oversee, maintain and upgrade existing Key Clients to ensure ongoing customer satisfaction.
• Coordinate, manage and resolve payment related issues.
• Develop and maintain relationships which benefit both the client and the organization.
• Achieve sales activities within specified timescales as directed by the management
• Develop sales presentations and participate in meetings with clients and external vendors.
• Ensure maintenance and demonstration of accurate knowledge of company’s products, services, and overall benefits.
• Be aware of organizational growth initiatives regarding market and target customer segments, and the company’s potential to meet customer needs.
• Maintain current and accurate knowledge of competitor products and activities, be able to highlight their disadvantages and recommend any necessary tactical action.
• Provide time-phased, qualified reports on weekly activities and overall achievements.
• Maintain accurate records of clients’ database.
• Handle correspondence related to all selling activities