Al Futtaim Group
Sales Executive – Volvo | Trading Enterprises | Automotive
Overview of the role
As part of Sales team, you will be able to maximise every sales opportunity and build long term business relationships with all our customers. You will be responsible to achieve sales targets with retained gross margins on units and maximize the uptake of Finance and Insurance (F&I) products, trade-ins, and accessory sales while maintaining expected standards on CSV & NPS throughout the customer journey.
What you will do
- Sales Volume: Achieve and maintain the Company prescribed sales standards for his/her area of operation, which improves and maintains company and brand image and prestige
- Customer Satisfaction: Achieve or exceed CSI/ NSP objectives, thereby ensuring maximum customer satisfaction and repeat sales
- Company Sales and Prospecting Systems: Adhere to company sales and prospecting systems. Achieve or exceed the target on number of prospects logged which ensures achievement of Company’s business objectives and a larger customer/prospect base
- Cash and Credit Control: Ensure that Company procedures are adhered to while handling cash and credit customers. This ensures safety of cash and minimal chances of any loss
- Improvement and Upgrading: Constantly improve and update knowledge, especially product range, features, general automotive industry, new features and their benefits, technical developments, market trends, selling techniques and customer handling skills which in-turn enhance performance considerably
Required skills to be successful2 years sales experience, Automotive sales background desirableUpselling skills and ability to create value from new productsExceptional written and spoken communication skillsStrong negotiation skills, with evident ability to influence customer choices What equips you for the roleDegree or Diploma education preferred, but not essential Essential to have at least 2 years’ experience in a similar sales position in retail salesEnglish is essential and Arabic is desirable. Other languages such as Urdu, Hindi, Tagalog, Farsi etc are advantageous. Leadership, negotiation and influencing skills, ability to build strong customer relationships, conflict resolution, ability to think clearly under pressure, ability to take decisions and follow through. Strong team player.UAE Driving license is requiredPossess Technical knowledge of automobiles, negotiation and influencing skills
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.