Styro Insulations Materials Ind. LLC
Job description / Role
Increase the retail business of STYRO, offline and online by offering existing products and services plus develop new ideas and products so it is B2C and some percentage of B2B.
• Generate sales to achieve maximum profitability against annual sales targets.
• Identify and exploit new sales opportunities with existing and potential customers.
• Monitor customer accounts within the allocated sales area to ensure that sales potential is fully exploited.
• Establish and maintain effective communication links with other department or customer to identify all sales opportunities.
• Maintain accurate records of all sales activity and prepare regular forecasts to enable effective forward planning.
• Monitor feedback from customer to measure their satisfaction level with company products and services.
• Maintain an awareness of sales and other developments amongst competitors and pass any relevant information to immediate superior.
• Maintain all required records of sales and other relevant information to enable perfor-mance to be measured and monitored.
• Maintain a solid relationship with key customers, suppliers and other relevant bodies to ensure that the company’s maximum sales potential is realized.
• Ensuring the satisfaction of customers by monitoring service level agreements (SLA’s), customer complaints, inquiries and any other related customer issues.
• Bring consultative approach to sales by using knowledge of product trends and opportunities to develop manufacturing strategies tailored to client’s needs.
• Maintain an updated record of clients with their transactions and prepares daily and weekly report management’s requirements.