The successful candidate will have experience and a proven track record in selling software solutions to industrial clients, working across customer stakeholders with OT, IT, and C-level responsibility. You will be driven to achieve exceptional business growth working at an enterprise-level with strategic accounts. You must be both technically savvy and have a high level of business acumen to create and communicate innovative solutions that deliver quantifiable results to clients.
In addition, this individual will be an integral team member representing the Plantweb Optics platform in large enterprise Digital Transformation / Capital Project pursuits that may include everything from sensors to cloud-deployed enterprise solutions.
AS A CLIENT PARTNER – INDUSTRIAL SOFTWARE YOU WILL:
- Grow Software License, Subscription and Services Orders for Plantweb Optics platform on assigned accounts.
- Responsible for achieving or exceeding annual order targets of Plantweb Optics in enterprise accounts and within an assigned geographical territory.
- Manage the entire sales process to ensure delivery against key performance metrics, with a strong emphasis on new business sales, while expanding existing footprint.
- Build Trusted Advisor Relationships –
- Establishes relationships with C-Level Business, Digital & IT executive sponsors on assigned accounts participate in development of Plantweb Optics based Software solutions to improve client’s business operating metrics and represent Emerson in their QBR’s by bringing in value of counsel and expertise, value of solutions and value of implementation expertise.
- Builds a foundation on which to harvest future business opportunities and accurate account information and coaching.
- Demonstrate Customer and Situational Awareness –
- Actively understand assigned account’s technology footprint, strategic growth plans, technology strategy and competitive landscape.
- Review public information (e.g. new executive appointments, earnings statements, press releases) for the company and its competitors to remain updated on key industry trends and issues impacting the prospect.
- Drive Account Leadership –
- Lead the development & execution of designated account plans, stakeholder mapping, address stakeholder priorities & pain points, and optimize sales cycles, using value-based solution selling methodologies with focus on business case definition, ROI and business outcomes.
- Target to make nominated accounts to become Emerson Customer Success references
- Develop high level strategy for data management, analytics taking into account competitive positioning in respective enterprise sales pursuits
- Close enterprise agreements with assigned strategic accounts and their sites regionally or globally
- Practice Sales Excellence :
- Practitioner of best practice Solution Selling Sales Methodologies Communicate customer drivers, needs, sales strategy and account plans to internal management and the sales team
- Lead and manage the end to end sales process on assigned accounts through engagement of appropriate Pre-Sales, Professional Services and Industry Solution Group resources
- Lead internal sales team through Opportunity Review, Deal Approval processes. Effectively articulate customer drivers, needs, and sales strategy to leadership and the sales team
WHO YOU ARE:
You serve as a strategic partner to build, grow, and maintain profitable and long-lasting relationships with key accounts. You persist in the face of challenges and setbacks. You articulate a compelling, inspired, and relatable vision. You anticipate the impact of emerging technologies and make necessary adjustments. You show a tremendous amount of initiative in tough situations and are exceptional at spotting and seizing opportunities. You remain energized and effective when faced with ambiguity and uncertainty. You use knowledge of business drivers and how strategies and tactics play out in the market to guide actions. You build immediate rapport even when facing difficult or tense situations.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering disciplines, or Business-related field
- 5+ years experience in software platform sales or business development with experience in leading enterprise engagements
- Proven ability to engage C-level contacts for the purposes of solution selling, establishing peer relationships, articulating a strategicvision and closing deals with client’s business and IT leaders.
- Understanding the client’s buying and decision-making process demonstrated ability to work effectively at all levels and influence key decision-makers of the client organization.
- Knowledge of integrated operations, functional architectures, financial models and impact of technology, and able to translate business needs into functional requirements
- Team player able to work effectively at all levels of an organization with the ability to influence
- Effective written and verbal communicator can relate to employees and customers at all levels
- Facilitation skills, particularly workshop sessions and Consultative Selling skills
- Excellent analytical, technical, presentation, leadership, consensus building, and interpersonal skills
- An average of 50% travel
PREFERRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- Minimum 8-10 years industry experience
- Proven track record as an enterprise sales/account manager in the OT (Operational Technology) and enterprise software field (real-time infrastructure, historians, data processing, analytics and asset management) with annual individual Orders responsibility of $5M
- Consistent track record of achieving business objectives including revenue goals, high NPS and customer focus in a highly dynamic business environment, working with commercial and enterprise clients
- Minimum 3 years experience selling enterprise software solutions to IT decision makers (CIO, CTO, C-level targets)
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.