We collaborate with our customers like few others in our industry. That’s how we help global businesses achieve extraordinary outcomes in driving predictable, profitable outcomes and growth, by combining the best technology, processes, and – most importantly – people.
It doesn’t stop with unlocking opportunities for customers: We’re committed to creating growth, opportunity, diversity, and inclusion for our employees, too.
Our team is growing. You will, too.
This role will be responsible for meeting quarterly KPI goals and demonstrating a clear understanding of the Vendavo sales process along with product and service value propositions. As a member of the Sales team, the role will work closely with Account Executives on target accounts, and the marketing team on inbound and marketing and selling strategies.
The Opportunity: This role will handle initial contact with new clients and build relationships through follow on marketing activity – events, campaigns, direct mail, email, outbound calling, etc. The goal of a Sales Development Representative is to take a lead through the marketing life-cycle, starting from marketing and sales campaigns, qualifying the lead through opportunity discovery, setting a follow-on appointment with an Account Executive, and supporting the account team with follow through various marketing activities until a quote is delivered.
- Lead generation through targeted account marketing and sales campaign and account prospecting execution.
- Qualify all inbound sales leads from marketing campaigns and other inbound channels based upon specific lead qualification criteria definitions.
- Provide baseline targeted research on business issues and conditions impacting targeted accounts and the identification and profiling of key contacts and other critical account information prior to marketing campaign execution and outbound prospecting.
- Develop superior customer service relationship with prospects to ensure that they have all needed information in support of the prospect’s buying cycle.
- Learn and demonstrate a fundamental understanding of the company technology – and clearly articulate capabilities and advantages to prospective customers.
- Contribute to every component of the critical functions associated with fulfilling the sales cycle (forecasting, reporting, customer database maintenance and data entry, correspondence, and communications).
- Provide weekly activity reports to management.
- Proactively continue company product and competitive product and market knowledge via website, on-line webinars, and marketing information.
- Social Media Monitoring: Engaging with social media platforms, creating alerts on keywords, researching topics and sharing information with individuals responsible for producing the content and responses.
- Update lead rank/stage and prospect interaction in SFDC throughout.
- A must – Fluency in either French or German
- Consistent track record for meeting and exceeding lead generation and sales objectives. with new account development.
- Excellent communication skills in writing, speaking, listening and cold-calling.
- Knowledge of and relationship with salesforce.com is a plus.
- 1+ year of outbound calling experience at a software company.
- Experience calling into Fortune 1000 accounts.
- Ability to understand and successfully promote technical offerings and solution sets.
- Highly motivated professional with excellent inter-personal skills` .
- Ability to make formal and informal presentations to staff and clients.
- Understanding of workflow systems and their application to customer business process improvement.
- Solid understanding of social media tools and vehicles including Linked-In, Twitter, Blogs and monitoring tools.
- Proven ability to execute marketing strategies throughout the customer buyer lifecycle from awareness to purchase decision.
- Ability to prioritize work assignments and shift work efforts based on the needs of the department or business goals.
- High level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, initiative, commitment and professionalism.
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit and a strong organizational and planning skills with the ability to manage time effectively.
- Strong PC skills required, including use of standard MS Office applications; knowledge of Salesforce.com a plus.
- Must be able to travel from time to time
- Competitive base salary + bonus
- Flexible working hours
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.
Popular Job Searches
- Accountant Jobs in Dubai
- Driver Jobs in Dubai
- Part Time Jobs in Dubai
- Walk in Interviews in Dubai
- Receptionist Jobs in Dubai
- Cunstomer Service Jobs in Dubai
- Online Jobs in Dubai
- Logistics Jobs in Dubai
- Data Entry Jobs in Dubai
- Sales Jobs in Dubai
- Fresher Jobs in Dubai
- Hotel Jobs in Dubai
- IT Jobs in Dubai
- Teaching Jobs in Dubai
- Store Keeper Jobs in Dubai
- Banking Jobs in Dubai
- Graphic Designer Jobs in Dubai
- Electrical Engineer Jobs in Dubai
- Computer Operator Jobs in Dubai