Job description / Role
• Reporting directly to the business development manager
• You will be responsible for registration and pre-qualification products with the customer.
• Reviewing contractual terms and conditions and tender documentation to identify specific requirements and red flags
• Coordinating the completion of tender documentation by liaising with a wide range of roles within the organisations.
• Ensuring that all tender documents are accurate, up to date, signed (if required) and provided in a timely manner.
• Prepare and send quotations to customers along with applicable terms and conditions.
• Combining all the necessary documentation and reviewing the formats to ensure compliance with purchaser requirements
• Ensuring the submissions are made in time and assist with final submission of the tender if required
• Further negotiation possible by customers like discounts, change quantity, delivery improvement before placing order. Accordingly, the best quote submitted to the customer.
• Conducting won/lost analyses and identifying best practices to win bids.
• Building and maintaining company tender documentation library
• Establish and manage a library of legal documents, translations, case studies, technical requirements and bid responses.
• Receive inquiries / tender / EOI from existing and new customers and sending acknowledgement well in time.
• Receive customer PO / LTAP / Blanket Order check the terms and conditions should be accepted and matches RFQ or our terms and conditions.
• Coordinate with the Purchase Department / Supplier for all trading shipments and follow up for the timely delivery of material.
• Establish and maintain productive relations with existing and prospective customers to get more business.
• Answer queries, settle complaints and retain quality customers by resolving issues (if any) promptly.
• Follow up payments with customers and ensure timely receiving of the same.
• Coordinate with concerned departments to obtain the advance copy of the shipping documents.
• Scrutinize the shipping docs and ensure the revision immediately in case of any discrepancy in shipping documents.
• Ensure & Follow and support the operation team with all shipments handling import/export documentation, legalization as per UAE law, and coordinate with the concerned department for the follow up of all shipments.
• Exercise good time-management practices to handle all aspects of shipping and logistics of orders in transit to meet committed delivery dates, and to process their invoices for timely payments.
• Document all the work and maintain records in an organized and easily retrievable manner.
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.