Sales Coordinator in UAE
Please note that job ads are posted by KOTRA Dubai, but recruited by the COMPANY BELOW.
Company Name: Al Masaood LLC
Supporting the UAE’s strategy for sustainable growth and economic diversity, Al Masaood LLC provides a wide range of industrial solutions for the strategic sectors- the Oil & Gas, Utilities, Marine, Heavy Equipment & Machinery, Logistics, and Modular Construction. In addition, the Group Industrial Divisions cater to specific Retail sectors, including Automotive and Accessories.
The range of products and services is provided through partnership with major international brands and principals, as well as through locally developed manufacturing solutions. Through its power, engineering and industrial units, Al Masaood LLC has developed some of the largest repair and maintenance, remanufacturing, and operation facilities in the UAE to service the country and the region as a whole.
Al Masaood LLC continues to elevate the UAE’s industrial sectors through a portfolio of global brands such as Volvo Penta, MTU, UD Trucks, Renault Trucks, KSB, BBV, MAN Energy, Bridgestone, Total, ARB, Leroy Somer, and TCM, to name a few. It also engages in in-country public-private partnerships that drive the industrial identity of the nation.
Offering a wide array of innovative and sustainable industrial solutions, ranging from eco-friendly modular buildings to sustainable mega-yachts power engines, Al Masaood puts social responsibility at the core of its operational DNA.
KOTRA Dubai helps UAE-based Korean clients for recruitment.
KOTRA Dubai DOESN’T ACCEPT TELEPHONE INQUIRIES.
KOTRA Dubai has NO RESPONSIBILITY for the contract between the company below and the applicants.
Job Description / Role:
• Management or a Mechanical Engineering graduate
• Strong communications skills English/ Korean
• Should be able to understand local clients requirements and should be able to communicate the same to the Korean industry specialists for further understanding and proposed solutions/ materials/ equipment etc. accordingly.
• Can arrange the required documentation/ submissions/ presentations etc.
• Can manage sales inquires and be a strong participant in the process of bidding
• Should have strong sales coordination skills
• Should be a team player with a strong character
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in the UAE• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Mechanical Engineering• Excellent level in excel and Word• Strong communication & negotiation skills• Excellent Customer Management skills• English and Korean speaker preferred.