- Assists the sales team, focusing mostly on managing schedules and the distribution of any sales documentation.
- Prepares and then follows up on any sales quotations made for clients, negotiating terms with the client at a cost best suited for them.
- Efficiently respond to any online or telephone queries in a calm and friendly manner.
- Maintain accurate and organized customer files
- Must liaise between other departments and the client to provide the service most suitable to the client’s needs, cost and time restraints.
- Schedule deliveries
- Develop long-term relationships with customers
- Use appropriate office technologies and computers to process and track orders and maintain excellent communication with all contacts
- Follow company policies and procedures
- Other duties assigned
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in sales coordination of Security/Storage Systems and aptitude in customer relations
- Must have background in interior/fit out
- Effective listening, communication(verbal and written)
- Fluency in English
- Proficiency in MS Office and ERP software
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Able to multi-task
- Manages time effectively and adapts quickly to changing priorities
- Able to work independently with some direction
- Superior organization skills
- Team player who works productively with wide range of people
- Technical expertise and knowledge of company products
- Capable of following written instructions and documented procedures
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.