Al Futtaim Group
Sales Coordinator | Trading Enterprises | Automotive
Overview of the role
We are currently looking for competent Sales Coordinator to join Volvo – Trading Enterprises in Dubai. As a Sales Coordinator, you will support the company in achieving the monthly and annual objectives through administrative support. This role is responsible in making sure that all important documents and logistic coordination is in proper order.
What you will do
- Efficiently completing vehicle invoicing of vehicles via SAP IS Auto.
- Accurate handling and producing of reports via SAP IS Auto in regards to stocks, monthly invoices etc.
- Assist in organizing and managing a professional demonstrator fleet of vehicles.
- Work in conjunction with sales team to provide consistently high level of customer satisfaction and complete general showroom administration duties including liaising with HR, STS and other internal partners.
- Assist in Showroom Vehicle Display matrix, inventory management, Initiating and managing the process for new car registration and demonstrator de-registration.
Required skills to be successful2 years’ experience as a Sales Administration or Sales SupportStrong MS Office skills, Excel in particularKnowledge in SAPStrong English communications skills, Arabic speaker an added advantage! About the teamThe role will report to the Branch Manager and a close liaison is maintained between all departments and all personnel are involved in the process to create a quality service culture. What equips you for the roleThe ideal candidate for this role should have a basic qualification and must have at least 2 years’ experience in Sales Administration or Sales Support & Coordination within Automotive industry. You must be efficient in coordination in respect of the day-to-day activities of a busy used car operationsYou should also be able to communicate effectively and can work at flexible hours. Confident and effective at providing information will be an asset. You must have an outgoing personality with the ability to deal with people of diverse nationalities at various levels.
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.