- Minimum 5 years of experience in Sales and quotation coordination of products and solutions in the Oil and Gas, Education/business sectors. Candidates with Qatari experience preferred
· Maintaining and updating sales and customer records.
· Compiling monthly sales reports.
· Supporting the sales department with other administrative tasks, if requested.
· Answer queries through email and phone calls
· Having Knowledge in Making the Quotation
· Having Knowledge in making Tenders
· Find new suppliers as per the requirements of the Tender/Quotation
· Monitor and follow up on outstanding Sales quotation
· Resolves administrative problems by coordinating and identifying solutions.
· Provides information by answering questions and requests.
· Have excelent proficiency in Excel, Word, Power Point and Etc.
· Transferrable Visa with Valid QID
· Can join immediately
· Salary will be discussed during the interview
· Salary + Company is providing a free transportation (Depending on the location)
To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values as below:
- Excellent English communication skills (Written and verbal)
- High-level demonstrable IT skills, including Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and CRM software
- Proactive approach to meeting deadlines and targets
- Excellent organizational and administration skills
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous experience in a sales, supply chain, and logistics role in Qatar/Middle east
- Relevant degree, in Engineering, sales or business discipline, from an academic institution
- Knowledge/Experience of oil and gas and technological products and solutions
Oil & Gas | Healthcare | Education
- Preferably an Engineering degree (Mechanical/Instrumentation) or a Commerce/Business degree with relevant sales/ quotations experience
- Candidates available in Qatar with valid RP and driving license will be preferred
What do you get?
- Competitive package including Base Salary, allowances for Accommodation, Transportation, Annual leave, paid tickets
- Best team environment to learn and grow a career
Job Type: Full-time
- What is your current Visa Status
- Do you have experience in the Oil & Gas Sector Locally
- Do you have Excellent proficiency in Excel and MS Office.
- Do you hold a valid Qatar Driving License
- English (Required)
To apply for this job please visit qa.indeed.com.