Local Unit & Position Description:
- Responsible for driving the region’s sales, developing the business relationships, establishing and maintaining both sales and business development strategies to meet sales targets and implement the marketing initiatives
- In a proactive mode, approach targeted companies, identify and generate business opportunities in line with DNV services portfolio
- Develop a local network of partners (consultants, channels) and development sales pipeline
- Support of project from technical proposal development, product development and customer outreach, campaigns, support in preparation of go to market strategies
- In respect of DNV’s rules, prepare, submit and defend value-added proposals
- Follow-up, negotiate and conclude business contracts to achieve individual targets
- Ensure the proper tagging of sales in the system, accuracy of sales quotes per DNV rules, guidelines and practices
- Support for annual sales planning, quarterly forecasting, reviews and other related activities
- Sustain existing customers’ loyalty, deal with sales requests in coordination with other DNV GL departments
- Take part in local communication actions (events, tradeshows, conferences, exhibitions, etc).
- In relation with the area to cover, the expectations is that the incumbent shall be ready to travel in her/his dedicated geography (~60% of the overall time to be considered on the field) and attend sales meetings, trainings and other business review meetings
- Support the digitalisation transformation and initiatives
- Environmental Engineering Master’s degree or MBA in Marketing Management
- Technical Project Delivery, Subject Matter expertise on Sustainability, Supply Chain Risk Management Consultancy, assessments will be preferred
- 8-10 years of relevant managerial and business development experience within the industry
- Commercial mindset, efficient, autonomous and accountable, with an entrepreneurship and market developer mindset
- Content Development and writing skills, Proficient in MS Excel, Power point and Power BI tool will be added advantage
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, resilient, open to change and flexible
- Strong interpersonal relationship capability, ability to work with a team and other stakeholders
- Ability to approach and convince the decision makers by listening to their expectations, understanding their stakes and goals, offering adapted / innovative / value added solutions
- Relevant years of successful experience in selling B to B solutions and services is needed (references to be provided)
- Demonstrated experience in selling assessments, advisory and digital assurance services, combined with an experience in Sustainability, Supply Chain management and/or QHSE Risk management will provide a real additional advantage to the candidate, but are not requested for this job
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and local language (Arabic for Middle East)
- Strategic thinking
- Attention to detail
Company & Business Area Description:
DNV is the independent expert in assurance and risk management, operating in more than 100 countries. Through our broad experience and deep expertise we advance safety and sustainable performance, set industry benchmarks, and inspire and invent solutions.
We are one of the world’s leading certification, assurance and risk management providers. Whether certifying a company’s management system or products, providing training, or assessing supply chains, and digital assets, we enable customers and stakeholders to make critical decisions with confidence. We are committed to support our customers to transition and realize their long-term strategic goals sustainably, and collectively contributing to the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
DNV is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to gender, religion, race, national or ethnic origin, cultural background, social group, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age or political opinion. Diversity is fundamental to our culture and we invite you to be part of this diversity!