Job description / Role
• Responsible for greeting and meeting all customers promptly and politely as they enter the store.
• Provide customer satisfaction by delivering exceptional customer service.
• Guide customers throughout the store or to the specific area the customer requests.
• Develop a clear understanding of all departments, products, make, features and after sales service (refund, rejected items, and cancelled job orders)
• Effectively deal with customer queries and complaints both in store and over the phone.
• Follow procedures for dealing with specific customer orders.
Shop Keeping and Store Standards
• Maximize and contribute to sales within the store through keeping good standard of merchandising strategy.
• Perform daily checklist before opening and closing of the store.
• Ensure all stock is laid out and displayed according to standard layout norms (product placement, signage, neat and well folded, arranged in order from smallest to largest, etc)
• Ensure all products are price tagged before display.
• Ensure awareness and vigilance at all times of security in the store without any negligence.
• Completes sales transactions quickly and accurately while adhering to cash protection procedures.
• Ensure the highest standards of housekeeping standards and grooming etiquettes are always maintained in store.
• Understand the returns policy and ensure effective implementation
• Maintain a clean and well-organized back- stock area and keep the employee break area neat and tidy.
• Ensure all stock administration (stock count, transfers, dispatch and delivery) are recorded on the system in time, accurately and correctly categorized.
• Understand and utilize all reports required for the day to day operation.
• Manage Repairtrack system in a timely and accurate manner (data entry, printing, accounts, collections, payments and other transactions)