· Assist sales team in daily order execution and coordinate with the customers and suppliers.
· Draft and Prepare sales contracts upon order confirmation and ensuring that order to supplier is aligned to the requirements as per customer’s PO / Order confirmation.
· Responsible in preparing delivery order and processing Commercial Invoice, Shipping and Transportation documents as per contract terms.
· Prepare, review and negotiate terms on the draft Letter of Credit whether with customer or supplier and ensure all internal guidelines and approvals are in place.
· Liaise with the Sales Team to ensure order to supplier is executed, prepare PO to supplier (for Project / Back to Back Contracts).
· Follow up with suppliers or mills for order production update, vessel details and dates of deliveries and update customer and the sales team.
· Responsible for all back-office documentation required to execute and complete an order’s shipment.
· Regularly update shipment schedules and follow up customer’s payment and/or LC application.
· Liaise with the bank regarding LC Transactions, documents negotiations and other bank requirements.
· Coordinate with the Admin and Accounts Department.
· Prepare Sales reports as required by sales managers.
· Bachelor’s Degree Graduate· To be able to handle back to back LC Transaction independently.· 3 years and above of working experience in sales assistance (in the steel industry is preferred).· Knowledge of reading, understanding and preparation of Letter of Credit is a plus.· Knowledgeable in preparation and understanding contents of shipping documents (Bill of Lading, Commercial Invoice and others)· Good knowledge of Inco-terms.· Strong personal skills, team player and capable of taking initiative.· Fluent in English with good verbal and written communication skills.· Good knowledge of MS Offices.· Self-motivated, organized and able to meet deadlines with attention to details (for documentation).
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.