Job description / Role
The Salad Maker will maintain and stock the salad bar according to The United Family standards.
• He/She will ensure the cleanliness and visual appeal of the salad bar area.
• He/She is responsible for providing excellent Guest Service.
• Handles customer relations in a positive manner, including effective resolution of customer complaints
• Prepares fresh fruits and vegetables and salads for the salad bar
• Stocks, dates and rotates salad bar products to ensure quality, freshness, selection and adequate quantity to meet customer demand
• Sets up, maintains and closes the salad bar according to Company procedures
• Prevents the sale of out of code and product that do not meet standards
• Prepares and demonstrates salad bar product samples
• Complies with all food and workplace safety rules and regulations
• Ensures proper signing and pricing
• Implements correct product preparation techniques
• Uses and operates related equipment such as pallet jack, hand truck, knives, safety cutters, scales, soup kettles, and garbage disposal
• Ensures safety, cleanliness and sanitation of work area, cooler, equipment and display area
• Responsible for performing all job duties and responsibilities safely, accurately and with honesty and integrity
• Other duties as required or assigned by upper management