ABOUT SAINT LAURENT Founded in 1961, Yves Saint Laurent was the first couture house to introduce the concept of luxury prt–porter in a 1966 collection called Rive Gauche, synonymous with youth and freedom. This shift represented a first critical step in the modernization of fashion and revolutionized the socio-cultural landscape. In 1999, the luxury goods division of the Kering Group acquired Yves Saint Laurent and, under the creative direction of Anthony Vaccarello since April 2016, continues to position the house at the summit of the luxury universe. Today, Saint Laurent collections include women’s and men’s ready-to-wear, shoes, handbags, small leather goods, jewelry, scarves, ties and eyewear.
Under the responsibility of the Store Director andME VMmanager, ensures that the Saint Laurent image is respected at all times in the stores and is the link between stores and VM HO.
- Implement corporate and regional visual merchandising directions and standards throughout all retail stores in the region
- Work as an important part of the retail team to maximize the see -through of the collections by checking and maintaining the on-hand galleries of all categories
- Drive product knowledge throughout the teams
- Ensure consistent execution of visual standards across all stores
- Communicate clear action plans and priorities to achieve operational excellence to the teams
- Prepare and support HO VM visits
- Money mapping of all locations to provide weekly report on what sold from display, collective feedback (with support of SDs, DMs and SAs)
- Conduct trainings with the sales team on VM guidelines based on the weaknesses or requests of the team
- With support of the team, BOHproductto be kept organized within their categories to eliminate/decrease missing items, delays in looking for new pieces, when it comes to assisting the client
- Maintaining VM tools, per category + check of tool condition / inventory
- College graduate – preferably interest in fashion
- Previous experience is a must (2-4 years)
- Able to travel
- Window pack proficient
- IWD is a plus
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.