You will support the wider Agriculture Data team with the implementation of data collection and data flow processes, to enable the delivery of Sainsbury’s Agriculture Strategy. You will ensure up to date user-friendly access to data and insight will be provided, to both internal and external stakeholders, enabling data-driven decisions. You will deliver this by working collaboratively with Agriculture Managers, cross functional teams and Sainsbury’s value chain partners.
- Build relationships with agriculture consultants and ensure all data collected by them is shared and stored correctly.
- Ensure all agriculture data collected is shared and made available to the wider Agriculture Team.
- Identify opportunities to improve existing agriculture data gathering and data flow processes
- Build relationships and work closely with Sainsbury’s Tech Data Team.
- Provide internal and external stakeholders with up to date access to user-friendly agriculture reports.
- Provide ad-hoc information, data and insight to support the wider Agriculture team with supplier meetings.
- Engage farmers, suppliers, consultants and other third parties in data collection processes.
- Support the development of new data collection processes from source to Sainsbury’s environment.
- Ensure engagement of Agriculture Managers and cross functional teams on data collection processes.
- Demonstrable expertise in the use of data and understanding data sources.
- A passion for food, agriculture and numbers to support the delivery of efficiency savings, improved quality and product availability.
- Ability to translate complex problems into easy to communicate processes.
- A clear coherent understanding of supply chains and the basic components.
- Be able to articulate the use of insight to direct activity and measure success.
Qualification & Experience:
- Excellent communication, relationship building and influencing skills.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A