Sainsburys Job Vacancies – Oversight Manager
As a Framework Oversight Manager, you will be responsible for supporting the Operational Risk & Resilience function with the implementation, embedding, and running of the Operational Risk Management Framework (ORMF), providing tools and MI to direct management focus, and providing oversight to monitor adherence to the ORMF, thereby helping to ensure effective risk management.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with ability to translate these into high quality communications / reporting.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills.
- Good awareness of the relevant risk functions across the Bank / financial services in general (e.g. Conduct & Compliance, Operational Risk and Credit Risk).
- Good understanding of the financial services industry desirable, in particular Retail Banking, Insurance products and Telephony service channels.
- Sound knowledge and practical experience of using the different components of a Risk Framework.
- Co-ordinate the completion of the annual BACS Cash ISA certificate, and provide support to the Head of Payments with the annual completion of the FCA Rep018 return.
- Contribute to the development and delivery of content to regular report production, which may involve taking responsibility for regular and ad-hoc inputs as required.
- Provide support and cover for colleagues in the team with the regular cycle of committee pack production.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A