In our Bakery Department, where delicious breads, cookies and pastries, fancy desserts are made and cakes are decorated, you have the opportunity to help satisfy our customers’ appetites. We offer a variety of positions that provide excellent customer service to our valued customers and assist with the day-to-day operations of our bakery to ensure it runs smoothly. If this sounds like you, we invite you to join our team today!
- As a Bakery Clerk, some of your duties will include slicing, packaging and labeling high-quality baked goods.
- You will monitor products dates, ensure product quality, and you will be responsible for stocking displays to ensure that we have a variety of products available for our customers at all times.
- You will assist customers with special orders and product selection.
- Your job will be to provide the customer with exceptional fast and friendly service.
- You will be responsible for ensuring compliance with all food safety and sanitation requirements throughout your daily work.
- You will assist with cleaning and sanitizing food preparation areas, tools, and equipment.
- In some areas, you may be required to obtain a food handler’s certification.
- As a Baker, some of your duties will include following recipes and makeup procedures while preparing and baking items such as artisan breads, pastries, and donuts.
- You will work with ovens, mixers, slicers and proofers to bake products that meet the highest quality, freshness, and safety standards.
- You will assist customers by making product recommendations, taking special orders, and by providing customer service
- As a Cake Decorator, your primary duties will include decorating cakes and other baked items for customers to enjoy.
- You will use freehand decorating skills as well as decoration kits and tools to prepare a variety of high-quality baked items.
- You will ensure that all products meet the highest quality, freshness, and food safety standards.
- You will assist customers by taking and preparing special orders in person and on the telephone.
- You will be responsible for ensuring compliance with all food safety and sanitation requirements throughout your daily work
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy or Pharm.D
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Health Care Provider
Job Location: Tucson, AZ, US
Application Deadline: N/A