NEBOSH CERTIFICATE LEVEL 2
AVAILABLE IN BAHRAIN
CAN JOIN IMMEDIATELY
- Guides the Project Management Team Members, Plants Managers and Department managers on their continuous HSE improvement and development.
- Conducts HSE Training Needs Analysis and provides HSE training, and auditing for all SKD employees.
- Ensures all sites, workshops and all SKD facilities are following all HSE policies and procedures.
- Issuing Non-Conformity Reports and ensure that all NCR(s) have been closed out as per the requirements.
- Ensures SKD Group follow all legal requirements and policies.
- Discusses all HSE concerns, and compliance in assigned locations.
- Carry out HSE Incident Investigations, provide HSE incident reports and Root Cause Analyses ensure that all requirements are met and all reports are being closed out.
- Complete Internal HSE Audits and ensure that all corrective actions have been done and all reports are being closed out.
- Communicate HSE Audit Findings to all concerned and maintain HSE Audit Records.
- Enforce HSE Policies at all SKD facilities, sites, workshops, plants and Customer Standards.
- Participate in SKD HSE Committee and play a vital role to closeout all HSE concerns.
- Carry out other related HSE duties as assigned or requested by HSE manager.
· Performs special audit-related projects as assigned.
Performs other HSE duties as assigned.
Periodically updates HSE director.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
To apply for this job please visit bh.indeed.com.