Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What you will be doing
- Undertake regular compliance checklists on store operations aspects through the Focus platform ensuring action plans are in place for resolution
- Drive the adoption of all processes and procedures in the stores
- Identify areas of continuous improvement to adapt our SOP and store procedures
- Ensure timely escalation of problems as and when needed
- Acts as a first line of support for the stores
- Conduct store visits and formulate action plans based on the issues identified
- Analyse RSO platform, identify with the store managers all areas of improvement and recommend action plans
- Drive the execution of defined action plans and escalate when necessary
- Support physical and digital initiatives impacting store operations
- Support the adoption of new processes and technology
- Ensure compliance, adherence for store projects checklists
- Investigate cause of delayed incidents or Acts and arrange follow up with service providers – ensuring there is escalation if necessary
- Ensure new joiners are trained and refresher training is undertaken regularly
- Support store managers and area managers in assessment of needs of technical trainings on store operations
- Measure level of knowledge and adoption of SOPs and system related procedures by teams and identify gaps during store visits
- Assist store managers and area managers in identifying gaps in technical trainings related to store operations, especially system related procedures and recommend trainings
- Escalate to Regional Training Operations any new training needs required
- Carry out tactical training when needed in timely manner
- Drive efficiency by collaborating with service providers
- Conduct quarterly reviews with Area Managers on store operations performance
- Conduct quarterly reviews with service providers on service quality and SLAs
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts. To view all our perks and benefits, click here.
To apply for this job please visit sa.indeed.com.