Royal Mail Careers – Service Manager
Our award-winning Technology team is at the heart of delivering a transformational journey at Royal Mail. The traditional letters business is declining, but our recent performance and the growth in parcels demonstrates that there is an opportunity for Royal Mail that we can capture, but we need to move quickly. By joining Royal Mail you will be helping to implement meaningful change, pushing forward with our transformation to become a more agile and even more customer focused business, while delivering more innovation, products and services for our customers. You will be working for a brand that’s a household name and a critical part of the UK’s infrastructure.
- Build collaborative working relationships across Technology and the business
- Delivering key components for the service introduction processes
- Accurate reporting of IT service performance levels
- Responsible for identifying opportunities to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the RMG IT services.
- Must be able to work with the technical staff from the Suppliers on a day-day basis.
- Experience of working in an ITIL compliant environment (ITIL qualified)
- Excellent track record of managing suppliers in reaching successful outcomes
- Have experience in Service Management and Service Level Agreements
Company: Royal Mail
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A