Job description / Role
What is in it for you:
– Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
– Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work.
– Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
– Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
– Responsible for hotel rooms department – Front Office, Housekeeping, Spa & Recreation and Security.
– Work in conjunction with the General Manager to actively manage key property issues (including capital projects; customer service…etc.)
– Assist the development of meaningful, achievable hotel budgets and other short and long term hotel strategic goals for rooms departments
– Provide effective leadership to the hotel rooms team members to ensure targets are met and exceeded
– Respond to audits that are completed by the company to ensure continual improvement is achieved
– Collaborate with Sales & Marketing to ensure hotel targets are achieved.
– Plan, direct and coordinate the service delivery of all rooms departments in order to meet and exceed guest expectations
– Comply and exceed hotel and company Service Standards
– Ensure that costs are controlled throughout the rooms departments and results are analysed regularly to highlight problem areas and take appropriate action
– Manage and develop the rooms Heads of Department to ensure career progression and effective succession planning within the hotel and company
– Seek and respond to Guest feedback in order to achieve positive outcomes and high levels of customer satisfaction
– Focus on growing revenues and maximizes the financial performance of the hotel and developing positive owner relations
– Assist in the interviewing process related to rooms departments as required.
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.