Room Service Manager/ In Room Dining Manager
Rixos Premium Dubai is looking for a results-driven Room Service Manager to meet outlet sales guest and guest satisfaction service.
What you will be doing:
- Oversee all aspects of the daily operation of Room Service operation.
- Respond to guest complaints in a timely manner.
- Work with other F&B manager and keep him informed of F&B issues as they arise.
- Organise all documentation for shift work on a daily basis including pre-shift reports, daily training topics, shift floor plan, requests for beverage, food items
- Monitor and supervise the mini-bar operation.
- Ensure effective communications between each shifts.
- Supervise the room service area in order to attract, retain, and motivate the employees.
- Ensure optimal level of service, quality, and hospitality are provided to guest.
- Ensure the timeliness and accuracy of the amenity set-up and delivery.
Your experience and skills include:
- Experience as a Room Service / IRD Manager in 5. Hotels
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent staff motivation and training skills
- Result Oriented and dedicated to his duties
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.