Emaar Properties PJSC
- Maintain active visibility in departments & work in partnership with Department Heads and Coaches to address HR matters
- Assist with the effective implementation of HR and Training initiatives including but not limited to the Code of Conduct and all mandatory learning activities.
- Schedule and implement monthly HR Departmental Meeting. Give recommendations for improvement and assign tasks where required
- Ensure communication rhythms at departmental and hotel levelare maintained and give HR updates as required.
- Ensure scheduling and implementation of GM Round Table meetings and Quarterly Huddles
- Manage recruitment and onboarding initiatives for the IBU as required.
- Collaborate with Accommodation Officer to ensure a seamless experience for all employees regarding accommodation & transport needs.
- Manage and maintain the contract with the Employee Meal provider
- Act as internal advisor for HR-related concerns incl. Grievance process and Code of Conduct and compliance-related concerns.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- HR Generalist with a proven track record in HR within their respected industry.
- Hospitality experience is an advantage.
- HR Qualification / Studying for an HR qualification.
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.