Weatherford is a leading global energy services company. Our world-class experts partner with customers to optimize their resources and realize the full potential of their assets. Across our operating locations, including manufacturing, research and development, service, and training facilities, operators choose us for strategic solutions that add efficiency, flexibility, and responsibility to any energy operation.
We are focused on technology development, digital solutions, and defining our footprint in the new energy space. Our ability to provide integrated solutions across our segments will be critical to growth in our core operations and the energy transition.
Energy producers face unique challenges every day, so it is our job to create solutions that enhance safety, streamline operations, and sustain uptime to meet or exceed their targets. We operate across the global energy landscape employing some of the best diverse talent in the industry. At Weatherford, we understand the value each individual brings to the table. We celebrate diversity in all its forms and are immensely proud of our workforce. We invite you to join our passionate, talented, word-class team.
When you join Weatherford, you instantly feel connected to something bigger – a community that is grounded by our core values and driven to create innovative solutions for our customers. We celebrate each other’s successes, grow together, and learn from each other constantly. Individually, we are impressive. Together, we are unstoppable. We are One Weatherford.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and provide you a challenging and enriching career path, with a healthy balance of structure and flexibility to chart your own course.
- Know and understand Weatherford Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions
- Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford
- Lead the execution of responsive, preventative and predictive maintenance requirements to all machines/equipment in the Well screen Technologies facility to ensure maximum production levels.
- Perform day to day activities in accordance with the planned maintenance program.
- Monitor, record, source and re-order day to day spares and consumables associated with the running of the plant.
- Prioritise work load to maximise production and maintain the planned maintenance schedule.
- Communicate repetitive maintenance issues to ESS Production Engineer to develop long term maintenance solutions
- Keep all relevant records and reports updated from the planned maintenance program.
- Actively lead all planned and unplanned maintenance identifying areas for improvement.
- Monitor and source spares and consumable levels to keep the plant operational and cost effective.
- Lead staff within the maintenance department defining performance metrics and targets in line with department expectations
- Liaise with the manufacturing managers, production engineer and leads communicating maintenance issues and requirements.
- Liaise with sub-contractors, and provide technical assistance if required and furnish sub-contractors with work permits as required
- Review and maintain risk assessment for the areas.
- Complete all functions in line with the QHHSE policy and procedures
- Maintain a consistent level of production quality by adhering to manufacturing procedures and work instructions developing corrective action that may reduce ineffective and inefficient operation
- Assist with forklift and crane manoeuvres throughout the plant in accordance with operator training
- Adhere to the area QHSSE policies and procedures in accordance with task training provided
- Maintain workshop housekeeping
- Lead the accurate reporting of operational activity within the Time Trac system- Direct Hours: Work Order task, time taken, and quantity completed. Indirect: Task completed Hours booked.
- Previous production maintenance background
- Experience in Water Jet Cutting & High-Pressure operations
- Good understanding of Hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Basic knowledge of electrical system fault finding
- Experience in multi axis motion systems
- General computer literacy and a working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Knowledge of Gantry Crane and Forklift operation within a workshop