[sc name=”320×320″ ]
As a Commercial Manager in a ‘Flagship’ environment, you will be responsible for managing the product in store.
- You will ensure delivery is prioritised commercially so that new lines and replenishment of biggest selling departments are sent to the sales floor quickly.
- You will provide our customers with ideas on how to wear our product, keeping up with the latest trends and competitor activity.
- You will work alongside the field VM team to ensure high visual standards across your store, ensuring good size availability for our customers.
- You will conduct daily floorwalks including windows, lighting, sales floor and stockrooms to identify areas of opportunity.
- You analyze commercial reports and take action, making commercial decisions and delegating tasks to your dedicated team of Sales Managers Product and your Product Sales Advisors.
- Drive sales & maximize profit – You will adhere to company VM guidelines by ensuring product is merchandised correctly and implementing layout changes.
- You will identify creative and visual ideas for the store and will be responsible for product placement, leading from the front by handling the product on a daily basis.
- You will place newness from delivery and ensure best sellers and key pieces are easily accessible to our customers.
Qualification & Experience:
- Have previous experience at Sales Manager Level/Visual Merchandiser Level
- Have experience in VM
- Have good leadership skills
- Be a great communicator and be able to engage your team
- Be passionate about delivering a world class experience to our customers
- Have experience in analyzing reports and making commercial decisions
- You may also be a medium store/deputy manager looking to move into a larger turnover environment
- Have a good understanding of the latest trends and our competitors
- Be able to work on your own initiative
- Have experience in managing a large team within a high turnover environment
Company: River Island
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Liverpool, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A
[sc name=”display” ]