[sc name=”320×320″ ]
As the Store Manager, you will be responsible for all aspects of your store – we expect you to manage your store as if it were your own business!
- Control costs & manage loss prevention – you will drive productivity of your team by effectively managing your payroll, having the right people in the right place at the right time.
- You will ensure your team protects profit by deterring theft through service. You will be responsible for ensuring your store is operationally sound with effective stock management controls in place.
- Connect with our customers – you will ensure every customer receives a world class shopping experience in your store! Leading by example, you will motivate your team to give genuine service to our customers & encourage them to maximize opportunities to up sell across all areas of the store.
- Recruit & retain the best talent – you will be passionate about your team & will be responsible for their career development.
- You will recruit the best team for your store & will invest your time to train & coach them, driving succession through your branch, creating future managers for the business.
- You will also play a key role in managing the performance of your team.
- Drive sales & maximise profit – you will be responsible for identifying opportunities to increase your stores contribution.
- From ensuring you implement company layout to a high standard to analysing your reports, you will be accountable for the success of your branch.
- Conducting daily floor walks & delegating effectively, you will be on top of competitor activity and will communicate trade feedback to all levels.
Qualification & Experience:
- Be passionate about delivering a world class experience to our customers
- Have previous experience at Store Manager level or be an experienced Deputy Manager looking for your next step up
- Be a great communicator across all levels
- Have great leadership skills
- Have a proven track record in managing store KPI’s including sales, payroll, controllable costs, stock loss and service
Company: River Island
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Glasgow, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A
[sc name=”display” ]
Popular Job Searches
- Accountant Jobs in Dubai
- Driver Jobs in Dubai
- Part Time Jobs in Dubai
- Walk in Interviews in Dubai
- Receptionist Jobs in Dubai
- Cunstomer Service Jobs in Dubai
- Online Jobs in Dubai
- Logistics Jobs in Dubai
- Data Entry Jobs in Dubai
- Sales Jobs in Dubai
- Fresher Jobs in Dubai
- Hotel Jobs in Dubai
- IT Jobs in Dubai
- Teaching Jobs in Dubai
- Store Keeper Jobs in Dubai
- Banking Jobs in Dubai
- Graphic Designer Jobs in Dubai
- Electrical Engineer Jobs in Dubai
- Computer Operator Jobs in Dubai