HR Coordinator (Fixed Term Contract)
We are currently seeking an ambitious, experienced and creative individual to join Rituals as our HR Coordinator on a Fixed Term Contract.
We are looking for an engaged, vibrant, experienced person to join our fast paced HR People team. You will provide proactive professional support to managers in all areas of HR and the employee lifecycle.
Location: Usually this role would be based in our Covent Garden office, although currently in line with government guidance our office staff are working from home.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The role of HR Coordinator is to support the HR Team in the administrative activities that facilitate the smooth and efficient running of the HR Department. You will also be responsible for managing certain aspects of the HR function (detailed below) and Workday administration for Rituals UK&IE.
- Prepare all personnel administration, including the preparation of contracts, offer letters and reference requests.
- Part of the Workday implementation team for UK&IE.
- Coordination of System access for Head Office and Retail staff.
- Coordinate the induction process for Head Office and Retail staff.
- Administration of the leavers process, leaver letters and exit interview process.
- Maintain sickness and holiday records for office staff.
- Managing the HR Inbox and responding to queries.
- Support with payroll checking on a ad-hoc basis.
- Supporting key HR projects.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience:
- Minimum 3 years in a Retail Human Resource Coordinator role
- Workday System experience (Essential)
- Payroll checking experience (Desirable)
- Excellent communication skills both externally and at all levels in the company, both written and verbal
- Ability to deal with highly sensitive and confidential information in a professional and discreet manner.
- Attention to detail is a must
- Enthusiastic, self-confident and self-motivated
- Willing to adapt and take on new challenges and driven to continually improve
- Advanced IT skills
- Successfully able to handle multiple demands and competing priorities
- Works effectively and efficiently
“We’re not here to sell you beauty; we are here to make you feel good.” Raymond Cloosterman, CEO Rituals.
Rituals is about helping you slow down the pace of your busy life, about creating meaningful moments and to remind you to experience these moments with joy.
Our ambition is to become the number one global luxury brand in cosmetics. And for that we need passionate, energetic, ambitious and driven people to help us achieve our goals. This might feel like a paradox, but within our company meaningfulness and performance complement each other like yin and yang.
People are the ultimate ambassadors of our brand.
WHAT DO WE HAVE TO OFFER?
Rituals offers a varied role within an enthusiastic team. The salary offered is in line with market conditions and you will be given the opportunity to make the fullest use of your talents. The organisation offers you an ambitious and service minded working environment. To introduce you to the world of Rituals we have an onboarding program called get-ritualized and we have our Rituals Academy. They help you hit the ground running when you start your career with us.
If you are interested in this position and your profile matches the profile we are seeking, we’re looking forward to your application!
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.