A globally recognised fintech that offers a cross-border payment gateway and payment aggregation facility
- Based in Abu Dhabi, you as the subject matter expert, will be responsible for designing, implementing and maintaining the enterprise risk management framework.
- Reporting to the senior, you will operate independently and work closely with all relevant stakeholders, internationally.
- Implementing the Enterprise Risk Management Framework in the Company including effective implementation of the risk management policy in alliance with the Compliance Officer
- Identifying risk assessment criteria and defining roles and responsibilities, etc.
- Conducting detailed risk assessments by reviewing as-is processes, analyzing market trends, reports and relevant documentation
- Evaluating identified risks against a variety of information & factors to provide commentary and recommendations about how to mitigate these risks and initiating action to address any gaps or deficiencies identified during the remediation process
- Preparing and maintaining the risk registers for departments and the Company covering the KRI’s, Significant risks, risk ratings at inherent and residual level etc.
- Preparing and maintaining a risk matrix
- Preparing the risk reports and presenting to the Compliance Officer and the management conducting risk management workshops and seminars for the stakeholders
- Helping and assisting the compliance officer on investigating fraud instances to identify any key risk or to uncover any potential process or system gaps through document reviews, interviews, system review etc.
- The Risk Officer will also be responsible for reporting IRAP and risk oversight reporting to the FSRA in consultation with the Compliance Officer
- Responsible for discounting the transaction alerts and weed out the false positives
- Assist in filtering the false positives and request for information on additional documents before escalating the transactions to the Compliance Officer
- 3-5 years relevant experience, preferably with a risk management background in fintech or payment company
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to multitask and adapt to change
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills with the ability to work collaboratively and with people at all levels of the organization
- Problems-solver solutions-oriented and commercially minded
- Able to deliver high quality work on tight deadlines and be comfortable working in constantly evolving payment industry
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Strong proficiency (reading, speaking, writing) in English
- Resident in the UAE
With over 20 years of experience, we have come to understand that innovation is the only way to provide agile, practical solutions that transform businesses and careers.
Our resourcing and smart services help you to realize tomorrow’s potential. Discover the amazing things possible when you bring the right people and the right technologies together.
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.