NSI & Bluefin Talent
Job description / Role
The Risk Management Consultant will be an advisor who helps the organization and individuals assess their risk and develop a plan to minimize their exposure to loss, analyze all aspects of the organization including financial, technology, and general business.
7-8 years of experience preferably in healthcare and government sectors.
Communicates risk policies and procedures across the organization, maintains risk register, establish risk mitigation controls and response plan, and ensure adherence to risk management practice across the organization.
• Implementation of risk management framework along with the associated polices and work system.
• Identify strategic, environmental & health and safety and healthcare associated risks in coordination
• Maintain a unified risk register and coordinate and align with internal audit
• Design and execute of risk assessment methodology to assess risk along with the impact and probability.
• Develop work systems (models, templates), for identifying, assessing, classifying and mitigation of risks
• Develop mitigation and (or) remediation control to manage business associated risks
• Develop and execute risks response plan in coordination with risk owners.
• Develop risk management report for the management on a period basis highlighting risks and response plans.
• Design and execute risk continue monitoring and reporting.
• Develop and deliver risk management awareness, training sessions, and workshops across the organization.
• Assess and monitor adherence to risk management framework and policies and monitor the implementation of risk mitigation plans.