Job description / Role
One of our clients is a growing, business advisory company, with sectors across M&A, Risk, Audit, Tax and Legal Services. They service clients across 3 continents.
Now almost 20 years old, and being led by a dynamic entrepreneur, the business is quickly growing in the government sector and hence the need to create a new role working in the Risk Advisory and internal audit department.
Our client is looking for an Arabic speaker looking to work in a dynamic environment where you can grow quickly.
• You will be seconded to work with external clients, undertaking risk assessments and internal audit
• Work together with other Team members in order to ensure timely and accurate Projects deployment
• A natural builder of strong client relationships, you will continue to bring new business to the firm
• Provide key input for Audit planning for the year and will be in charge of all audit engagements
• Contribute to the development of the team’s technical acumen
• Develop strategies to solve complex technical challenges
• Assist in the management and delivering of large projects
• Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
• Work closely with external clients to collaborate and finalize the engagement
• Establish overall direction and strategic initiatives for the given major function or line of business
• Conduct/Participate in training, forums and seminars on behalf of the firm