Green Gulf Careers
Job description / Role
• Overseeing risk in all businesses including Trading, Investment Management, Asset Management, Investment Banking, and all support functions.
• Assist in the preparation of stress testing of funding and liquidity position for the Group.
• Support the management of banking relationships and the communication process for any related requests.
• Maintain accurate records of bank accounts, balance, bank/treasury systems and bank cost information.
• Assist in the preparation of Treasury-related presentations for Board, ALCO paper, management information.
• Perform monthly calculation and reporting of treasury metrics – leverage, liquidity coverage ratio, interest coverage and monitoring of debt covenants as part of treasury risk management.