At Deliveroo, it is our mission to build the definitive food company. In order to do that, we’re building a company where everyone can belong, grow and do the best work of their lives.
The Rider Operations Associate will work closely with Deliveroo UAE’s Performance & Planning Manager and Kuwait’s Operations team to support the Performance and Planning function for the Middle East. They will be tasked with scheduling riders, monitoring key metrics and supporting stakeholders to improve performance and efficiency of a growing region.
What you’ll be doing:
- Scheduling riders efficiently – matching supply and demand using a range of measures to ensure that we have enough riders in the right place at the right time
- Using data to improve the delivery network – identifying areas to increase the availability, reliability and efficiency of the network
- Process improvement – identifying opportunities to improve internal efficiencies and then building these out to continue driving impact at a fast pace.
- At least 1 year of experience working in fast-paced environments (including internships)
- Analytical mindset and proficiency in MS Excel / Google Sheets to be able to analyse data to both identify and resolve issues. Proficiency in SQL and other data tools are preferred.
- Keen eye for detail in challenging the inputs and sense-checking the output
- To be an effective coordinator and work closely with various teams, as well as ability to communicate inputs and outcomes in a clear and timely manner
- To have a strong track record of ‘getting things done’ and be impact-oriented
When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company – the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We’re a technology driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.
Benefits and Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are – your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.