This position is directly responsible for execution and management of the operation strategy set by the EAO team for consistency in Enterprise governance. Maintain contractual compliance to ensure consistency in site level performance and service excellence standards. The ESM’s focus should be on employee selection, development, succession planning, site-level customer experience, and meeting profit objectives for each customer within their assigned locations. This position is a key member of the EAO team. This position will be managing within a legal environment.
- Confronts performance issues and collaboratively establishes steps for improvement including managerial courage to take action and make necessary decisions.
- Knowledgeable of and ability to navigate Ricoh internal structure and facilitates cadence for internal communications as required
- Direct management of Managed Services employees within assigned accounts.
- Ensure that all EAO initiatives are executed in a timely manner and in alignment with quality requirements by utilizing program tools and best practices
- Identify gaps in service delivery and adjust process documentation to work within the client or Ricoh framework
- Arranges assignments, training and other experiences to build team members’ learning, development and job satisfaction.
- Sets expectations and empowers others to solve problems and facilitates discussions that generate creative solutions and removes obstacles to necessary process changes.
- Develops key relationships with site customers
- Responsible for succession planning through the development of promotable candidates.
- Promotes effective use of internal recruiting and selection process to attract and hire talent.
- Continually monitor, evaluate and recognize employee excellence leveraging the Ricoh Recognizes program.
- Identify employee training and development expectations through formal competency assessments and Ricoh training offerings to achieve proficiencies.
- Direct management and on-site inspection of FSR performance.
- Establishes goals, clarifies roles and responsibilities and holds work group members (Internal/External) accountable.
- Requires valid driver’s license and minimum levels of auto insurance coverage per Ricoh policy.
- Requires 5-7 years of multi-site operations management experience in a professional business setting, preferably in services management or related outsourcing industry.
- College degree is preferred.
- Requires successful completion of all assigned training (internal candidates).
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Philadelphia, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A