RICOH is an information management and digital services company connecting technology, processes, and people. Every day our employees solve problems for companies large and small, with end-to-end business solutions. At the forefront of innovation, we use a wide range of systems and technology to make data accessible to people faster and with more insight than ever before.
Join us in the position of Dealer Business Consultant (DBC) where you will be responsible to establish and/or expand strategic relationships and trust with Dealer ownership and executive management to influence adoption of RICOH’s value add approach in the market. Your mission will be to influence a solutions-oriented approach to differentiate and grow RICOH business share and return on sales with a group of assigned small to medium sized dealers throughout the region.
- Prospect and recruit new dealers as required. Investigate and survey to provide market environment and competitive information to RICOH Marketing.
- Manage Marketing growth programs and promotions, sell-through strategies and coordinate region team support with consistent, predicted outcomes.
- Achieve or exceed assigned (hardware, aftermarket, PS-software) gross profit sales targets and market share objectives by effectively influencing and selling RICOH portfolio offerings through remote demonstrations using RICOH technology to deliver RICOH solution-oriented value.
- Influence the growth and expansion of the RICOH dealer business, including focus on major account/SAS business mix, light production, RICOH Software/Cloud and Services sales and Aftermarket revenue.
- Manage and collaborate remotely in launches, training meetings, Dealer kick-offs and end-user sales meetings.
- Contribute at a leadership level to ConvergX, trade shows, exhibits, open houses, product demos and customer training sessions
- Track all appropriate activity and pipeline via RICOH CRM. Provide market intelligence, sales reporting, win/loss data, and planning inputs to RICOH management as requested
- Compare and contrast RICOH products with competitive technology to sell a RICOH solution to meet Dealer’s business needs and position RICOH as the trusted partner with Dealer business initiatives and processes.
- In collaboration with senior dealer (owner) leadership lead and influence the initial design, joint development and ultimate execution of the dealer business plans focusing on consistent improvement year to year. Ensure business plans developed are data driven and address RICOH’s key Dealer challenges, improvements and technology footprint providing a clear differentiation between RICOH and competition
- Utilize a selling help desk approach to provide a responsive single point of contact and subject matter expert to influence dealers to adopt RICOH offerings and resources.
- Sales approach to lead interaction with Dealers including account presentations, account planning, proposals, business reviews and best practices
- Lead Dealer Division Market Team to influence sales growth of RICOH offerings via sales team training, availability of demo devices, and other strategic initiatives to established business plans with each assigned dealer.
- Implement and demonstrate remotely sales communications skills as the primary means for dealer interaction, and effectively utilize technology to deliver virtual meetings with all levels of dealerships and customers. At least 75% of schedule should be dedicated to virtual communication, dealer sales activities presenting solutions to address sales needs and customer business requirements.
- Maximize Dealer Aftermarket sales consisting of supplies and parts. With Dealer Division service organization, assist the Dealers in creation of effective service organizations committed to sell RICOH products and maximize Aftermarket. Ensure that Dealers’ are adhering to all contractual requirements, including those related to aftermarket purchases.
- Provide influence and rationale to assigned Dealers in coordinating RICOH resources to meet the requirements of the Dealer with the pre- and post-sale processes.
- Product certified IMC series and light production.
- Successful track record in sales, channel management, and/or business development with ability to maximize territory potential effectively.
- Proven ability to sell software, solutions and services with a primary inclination to influence this value-add approach is desirable.
- Ability to analyze and recommend improvements of dealer’s business operation.
- Proven ability to manage activity to reach specific targets, quota’s and project deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Marketing or equivalent experience in related field.
- Proven track record involving negotiating skill to drive the sale.
- Must have 5+ years selling and/or sales operations experience with a minimum of 3+ years selling in a customer channel environment.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dallas, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A