Provide technical support to a demanding and diverse range of customers from different industries in 24/7 environment. Individuals should have a technically strong, team-oriented approach to support Microsoft Software products, industry standard workstation and server hardware, 3rd party vendor software applications, Virtual Private Networks and Active Directory administration. Troubleshooting and communication skills must be excellent. Patience to work with customers real-time over the phone and through remote desktop tools is required.
- Disaster Recovery
- Operating system functionality
- Software installation and troubleshooting
- Open and manage cases according to defined severities and case priorities
- Clearly document support issues and all steps performed in the ServiceNow ticketing system.
- Mobile Device Management
- Malware/virus detection and removal
- Providing Tier I level support of midshaft products and services, including but not limited to:
- Single user network access and troubleshooting
- Standby Pager coverage on a rotating schedule with other team members.
- Workstation and peripheral diagnostics and support
- VoIP configuration and support
- Escalate customer issues through the proper channels.
- Maintain professional customer service to clients.
- Respond to customer support requests.
- E-mail configuration and support
- Keep open communication on all issues until resolved or turned over to another resource.
- Microsoft Certification (MTA/MCSA) is a plus
- High School diploma required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A+ certification is a plus
- Minimum two years of experience working in a customer service oriented field
- Ability to Multi-task in fast paced environment
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Highly customer focused with ability to provide consistently excellent customer service and professionalism
- Previous experience with ACDs/IVRs and Case Management systems a plus
- Must be flexible and able to adapt to change
- Must be dependable and able to work both individually and in a team environment.
- Able to quickly assess situations to pinpoint the scope/source of technical issues in a fast paced environment.
- Must possess strong sense of ownership of client relationships
- Possesses excellent time management and organizational skills
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Philadelphia, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A