Provides exceptional customer service to the firm by performing a variety of job duties and responsibilities within the Legal environment. Maintains utmost professionalism and willingness to assist the Legal customers to include but not limited to law partners, paralegals and legal administrative assistants with value added services.
- Provides “value added” services as approved by Site Manager/Supervisor. Builds professional relationships with clients as well as employees within the firm.
- Prepares documents, maintains files and calendars, schedules appointments and meetings as required. Prepares legal documents and correspondence from draft or dictated text as required.
- Serve as firm concierge in regards to guests, clients and staff, familiarizing themselves with the area, restaurants, coffee houses etc.
- Manages calendars and assists in meeting deadlines as required. Provides light housekeeping duties, maintaining an organized work space.
- Engages in company and community service events or firm initiatives, philanthropies
- Performs light hospitality when necessary, coffee, water, order food, drinks. Performs other duties as assigned.
- Performs a broad range of clerical duties that require knowledge of legal procedures and terminology as required.
- Schedules meeting rooms, insuring that each conference room has the necessary supplies, beverages, video conferencing etc. prior to the clients meeting times.
- Answers all incoming telephone calls made to the firm, by following firm/Ricoh phone etiquette expectations and ensuring communication at a professional level.
- Monitors whereabouts of attorney’s and staff in order to appropriately handle telephone calls, visitors and or questions.
- Meets and greets all visitors and employees to the firm, providing them a professional welcome, going above and beyond in their service approach.
- Orders supplies when necessary, organize supply room, supply closets etc.
- Performs light clerical/admin asst duties.
- Educates themselves on the firm culture, the key people, the roles of those key people and assimilates themselves into the culture.
- Understands firm culture and expectations in regards to greeting clients and other visitors to the firm. Maintain proper visitor and guest security procedures as laid out by Ricoh and the firm.
- Maintain professional appearance and cleanliness of firm lobby.
- Two years of related business experience preferred, strong preference for Admin experience particularly in a law firm/legal environment
- High school diploma required
- Associate Degree or Bachelor’s degree preferred
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Atlanta, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A