Working closely with Ricoh’s management teams, provides reporting system stability that supports financial operations analysis for projects, strategic planning and implementation of operational and financial improvements.
- Gathers and presents financial and operational information to internal management and Operational/Functional leadership in order to establish reporting requirements.
- Support an overall reporting and analytics framework that allows ease of access to data, and a constant review & improvement loop of that framework to ensure quality and accuracy of the data.
- Via above responsibilities, identifies opportunities to improve accounting/finance processes and data quality. Leads effort to attain improvement or serves in a consulting capacity for other corporate functions responsible for the improvement.
- Work with the I.T. department to evaluate reporting tool capabilities and validate data and system performance during testing and day-to-day operations. Ensure that business reporting requirements are met, and data is audited for accuracy.
- Partner with business contacts to understand, analyze and gather information & data needs, interpret those needs, and then use technical expertise to translate and design into actionable items that also meet Finance and IT requirements.
- Leads projects related to understanding and improving the business and financial performance of the organization through enhanced standardized or supplemental reporting capabilities District/Marketplace. The focus/objective of these projects will be the identification and pursuit of opportunities to improve District/Marketplace performance and ultimately increase shareholder value.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Safeguards information of a highly confidential and proprietary nature and deals courteously and effectively with a diverse group of contacts, both inside and outside of the department.
- Leads the development and preparation of timely and accurate financial reporting, including presenting forecasting, planning and variance analysis on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
- Requires 4+ years of work experience; solid financial planning experience is preferred.
- Requires 4-year college degree (major in Finance, Accounting?, Business Analytics, Economics, Business, or Math is preferred) or equivalent experience.
- Requires strong analytical and operational background and experience.
- Qlik or Power BI certification preferred.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Philadelphia, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A