May do one or more of the following for high-end equipment (segment 5+); press operation, copier operation, bindery, fulfillment, QC, final check, pickup/delivery, facility maintenance, mailroom duties. This is an allocated position and exists only when business needs warrant it and must be approved by the Regional Director.MS Operations. This position reports directly to the Site Manager, Site Supervisor or Assistant Site Manager, depending on site personnel configuration.
- Maintains all required reporting tools.
- Demonstrates the ability to calibrate equipment by producing likeness in color and quality as required matching originals.
- Follows Ricoh Service Excellence performance requirements.
- Responsible for any or all of the following functions including copy and mail center services, conference rooms and AV management, convenience copier fleet management, and various support services.
- Troubleshoots all hardware and software issues with equipment.
- Demonstrates the ability to transfer files electronically by sending files from the network to color equipment.
- Meets deadlines by working at a quick – steady pace while still maintaining quality/error free work.
- Maintains optimal machine performance by correcting simple machine problems (clearing jams, refilling toner, replacing machine oil, etc.) and having a working knowledge of machine codes to report, in the event of equipment failure.
- Achieves Time Productive statistics by meeting standards established by the facility.
- Achieves customer satisfaction by consistently preparing, inspecting, compiling, and assembling projects accurately in a timely manner.
- Maximizes print performance as workflow permits, by simultaneously performing a minimum of two functions on print equipment.
- Produces error-free/perfect work by demonstrating the operational knowledge of the use of the duplication equipment used in the location.
- Requires high school diploma or equivalent.
- Requires minimum of 3 years of related experience; 5 years is preferred.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Atlanta, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A