Leads day-to-day operations of specified up to 2-person site, service or shift. Develops, implements and reviews related procedures. Invoices accounts and interacts with customers and various business units to maintain an acceptable work environment. Responsible for assisting in the daily management of assigned facility by reporting and escalating facility related issues; assists in maintaining acceptable profit levels and ensures that customer expectations are met. The Site Leader is the point person on site for customer issues and contract compliance for sites with no Site Manager assigned.
- Responsible for effective implementation and management of RICOH Service Excellence.
- Functions as a document specialist or other operations worker.
- Understands contractual obligations and is able to track compliance and remedies
- May assist in small office moves to include; movement of smaller items, assessing seating, layout needs and scheduling.
- Meets quality and deadline standards by the effective use of job scheduling practices.
- Provides training on workflow and machine operations when necessary.
- May be responsible to monitor levels and manage ordering of office supplies and stationary.
- May be required to escort vendors through tours, inspections or problem resolution. Reports light bulb outages, plumbing issues, system malfunctions and assist in scheduling repairs as required.
- Achieves shift profitability in the area of cost of goods by effectively supervising the shift in the use of company materials and supplies.
- Handles formal contact with the customer on a daily basis in MS.
- Maintains efficient workflow by holding direct reports accountable for quality and efficiency of their work.
- Understands Service Level Agreements and is able to execute and report on effectively achieving them
- Ensures the quality of operations for shift by assisting in the achievement of goals in Audit and Deadline compliance.
- Conference room coordination and A/V equipment resource management.
- May maintain daily routine functions to include creating/completing work orders, contractor monitoring, inspections, reporting facility related issues, lending support as required.
- Ensures payroll accuracy by overseeing and correcting all time clock punches.
- May include interaction with contracted vendors, facility management and occupants.
- Requires experience in setting goals by defining and prioritizing specific, realistic objectives.
- Requires high school diploma or GED and 2+ years of experience in a related field.
- Requires experience in operation of the most advanced machines, performing complex jobs.
- Requires experience in delivering classroom and/or informal training sessions.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Francisco, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A