Future Pipe Industries
Position Title: Rewards Analyst
Reports to: Rewards and Analytics Manager
Location: Dubai, UAE
Unit/Division/Department/Section: Global People and Culture
Responsible for providing reward advice, support and data, to HR and beyond, to facilitate the cost-effective management and administration of employee compensation and benefits globally.
- Recommend and support the Reward and Analytics Manager to ensure setting up of a robust compensation & benefits structure for the company including job description, job evaluation and job mapping following methodologies like Hays.
- Acquiring and processing relevant data for all staff across the organisation to ensure that year-end Reward processes, including salary review and bonus (prior year payments and current year entitlements), operate in a timely and efficient manner, with minimal errors.
- Conducting Reward research/data analysis, both internally and externally (including Salary benchmark studies, market reviews) and must be able to present the results clearly and creatively, to help Reward and Analytics Manager reach acceptable, affordable and consistent pay and bonus decisions.
- Maintaining & Preparing various HR Reports & Metrics as requested.
Medical and Life Insurance:
- Ensure compliance with rules and regulations for various employee benefit programs like health insurance, life insurance etc.
- Vendor relationships – work with external vendor to improve processes and address service issues.
- Manage and track processing of all invoices / transactions via Finance or Payroll to ensure timely payment for Medical Insurance.
Other Reward Schemes:
- Support in roll out of various employee retention plans like employee recognition, long term and short term incentive plans, discretionary bonus programs, leadership incentive plans etc.
- Support in compliance of the payroll process for all geographies.
- Puts forward improvement ideas regarding the payroll process.
- Prepare monthly HR Report.
- Produces other reports and analyses as and when required.
- Collates salary data and reports for salary alignment.
- Support in effective implementation of Compensation Module on HRMS System.
Policies and Procedures:
- Support in updating relevant policies and procedures for compensation and benefits.
- Ensure compliance with Data Privacy and Protection Guidelines.
SPAN OF COMMUNICATION:
Internal: Department Heads, P&C Business Partners
External: Compensation and Benefits Partners (e.g. Hay Group), External Vendors for Insurance Policy
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, & SKILLS:
A relevant Business or HR Degree
Up to 2 years of Human Resources experience, preferably in Compensation and Benefits
Good written and verbal presentation skills
Good analytical skills
Strong numerical skills
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.