Job description / Role
To ensure Revenue Accounting plays a proactive role ensuring company meets its KPIs. Will ensure all Revenue Accounting Policies and Procedures are maintained and fully implemented. Pivotal role in the delivering the 4 pillars of revenue accounting – the timely, robust, accurate and complete processing of all passenger related revenue.
Subsidiary of one of the largest airlines in the region.
* Owner of all Revenue Accounting Policies and responsible for maintaining their accuracy and relevancy to the business
* Owner of all accounting SOPs related to revenue accounting Policies, must maintain and update these in-line with new/improved processes as a result of ongoing automation
* Owner of the Revenue Accounting Balance Sheets
* Key Stake Holder in discussions / decisions relating to 3rd Party distribution strategy, ensuring all accounting policies and processes are in place to ensure smooth running of this business.
* This will include Agency, Interline and if appropriate Codeshare agreements
* Create and develop strong relationships with all key stake holders both internally and externally to ensure Revenue Accounting is able to meet all its collection, reconciliation, accounting and reporting obligations
* Validation of the SkyLedger reference data and update as required to ensure correct processing of passenger revenue
* Key contact for all Revenue Accounting Reports
* Work with others in the team to ensure each person is fully upskilled in all aspects of the other’s role ensuring business continuity
* Accountable for ensuring All dept. accounting is in line with industry standards and practices.
* Owner of all the Revenue Accounting reporting requirements
Competitive salary and benefits package
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.