AXA Cooperative Insurance – KSA
Job PurposE: To develop & implement the Retention strategy for Call Centre in conjunction with Personal Lines (Call Centre) business plan. To lead a team of 12-15 team members in order to increase the retention rate for PL line of business.
- Lead and manage the retention team in the Call Centre.
- Identify & build new retention strategies in order to ensure that all the KPIs are met.
- Differentiate between good and poor risks and ensure knowledge base increases through the comprehension of underwriting standards.
- Create and execute business plans in conjunction with the Call Centre Manager to drive sales and growth. Identify target segments and create campaigns.
- Generate and analyze internal reports for planning and monitoring purposes both for direct reports and portfolio.
- Take responsibility for the corporate image and environment of customer service center(s) (look and feel).
- Maintain competitor edge by being aware of local competition and take forward initiatives based on this information.
- Work in conjunction with Operational Excellence in terms of ‘Voice of the Customer’ and process improvement initiatives.
- To monitor and maintain the departmental key performance indicators as outlined by the Management.
- Monitor, evaluate and report on business trends to be able to plan and implemet staffing schedules based on business demands and customer volumes.
- To assist with the hiring, developing and evalaution of all staff, including handling correction action when necessary.
- Good understanding of all retail products, systems and processes
- Good knowledge of local competitors
- IT skills in terms of preparing reports, data extraction and statistical analysis
- Team leadership skills
- Good knowledge of AXA Gulf and AXA Group
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.